Site Reliability Engineer
At Apeel, we look to nature to help the global food system extend quality, prevent waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet.
We believe that our most essential ingredient in our recipe for success is our people. We strive to cultivate an environment where everyone is welcomed, and can bring their full, authentic selves into everything they do at Apeel. Humility, Ingenuity, Leadership and Teamwork are the values that define us and how we work with each other, customers, and communities across the globe.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Goleta, CA
About This Role
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will manage Apeel's deployed software solutions using best practices in monitoring, alerting, and troubleshooting. You will also streamline Apeel’s CI/CD processes and audit/enhance how Apeel manages secrets.
What You’ll Do
- Daily management of Apeel’s production software infrastructure
- Design/Implement cloud architecture to support Apeel’s software applications
- Deploy, monitor and troubleshoot cloud and IoT architectures
What You Bring
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with one or more SasS monitoring/alerting services (DataDog, Splunk, PagerDuty, etc.)
- 3+ years industry experience (full-time employee)
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.