Production Support Analyst
EarthOptics is a growing ClimateTech/AgTech company developing tools that help farmers more sustainably manage their soil, increase yields and feed the growing world. We are seeking a Production Support Analyst to join our team. As a Production Support Analyst you will join our Program Management Office (PMO) as an individual contributor. You will be primarily responsible for owning and running production support work for the PMO. You’ll be working alongside data scientists and engineers to identify systematic issues and escalate them to the appropriate engineering teams. The Production Support Analyst will also participate in helping to build new internal tools and automations that will significantly improve PMO workflow and data quality assurance.
A Day in the Life…
A Production Support Analyst at EarthOptics is part of a cross-functional team, working closely with the quality assurance team from the PMO, data scientists, and software engineers. They will be responsible for managing and completing technical support tasks that are escalated from our PMO and field operations team and our external partners. This work can range from generating customer-requested custom reports on specific data, to data cleanup and organization. The Production Support Analyst could also be involved in identifying systemic issues and reporting their findings to our Product Managers and Engineers. They will participate in building and testing new tools for the PMO and field operations team to identify issues before they make it out to the users. They will participate in internal meetings with the Program Managers and Quality Assurance team to identify potential bottlenecks in the process and present solutions. They will work with the QA team and soil scientists to establish processes to help check lab and sample data, resolve issues, and ensure the final product to customers is of the highest quality.
We seek motivated individuals who are eager to gain new skills in a fast-paced environment, and work closely and collaboratively with a team. We are committed to building a diverse team of employees from various backgrounds, educational histories, and industries. We have a competitive compensation package including robust healthcare benefits, paid time off and meaningful equity options grants. Even if you do not meet all of the requirements below, we encourage you to apply - we’d love to hear from you! Learn more at www.EarthOptics.com.
To learn more about working at EarthOptics, visit: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/earthoptics
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Work Location: Remote - This remote role welcomes candidates anywhere in the US.
Travel: Travel may be required, approximately 5% of the time
Compensation: The anticipated base salary for this position is expected to be within this range: $53,000 to $102,000. Your actual base pay will depend on your geographic location–EarthOptics uses compensation regions that vary depending on location. Individual pay is also determined by job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifying and analyzing data input from disparate systems
- Completing QA and production support tasks
- Manipulating data and creating reports as needed by various customers and partners
- Working alongside program managers, data scientists, and engineers to problem solve systemic data within our system and report findings
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or other related technical fields or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Experience with Python programming language
- Knowledge of Jupyter notebooks
- Experience running or participating in a production support environment with data-centric products
- Experience with manual testing and QA processes
- Experience working with cross functional teams in an agile environment
- Experience designing and implementing solutions with minimal guidance
What would make you stand out:
- Experience with Git
- Experience in soil science, Agronomy, or AgTech fields
What we can offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - 80% funded by EarthOptics for benefit-eligible employees and dependents
- Company paid LTD, STD and Life Insurance
- Meaningful equity option grants
- 401k Plan + Employer Match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development
- Referral Program
- Flexible Schedule & Hybrid/Remote Work Environment
EarthOptics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, marital, parental, veteran or disability status.