Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
This is a position for a junior to mid-carrier Program Manager to help the growing needs of Electric Hydrogen. Working with the team of program managers and other engineering teams, you will help in developing project charters, and schedules, and maintaining risk registers. You will monitor and guide the programs from initiation through delivery, interfacing with internal stakeholders, and working cross-functionally.
You will be based at our facility in Devens, MA and will report to the Director of Program Management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with our Program Management, Cell technology, and Cell testing teams to maintain project scope documents, schedules, and risk registers.
- Help manage multiple large development programs – scope, resources, budget, and communication.
- Help define project governance and a framework for an efficient change management system.
- Work closely with our R&D, Testing, and Manufacturing teams to help drive efficient implementation of solutions into the product.
- Communicate priorities.
- Identify gaps in team capabilities to ensure sufficient staffing
- Provide project updates, data, and insights to inform executive decisions.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing stakeholders' communication
- Managing program documentation and making sure the right versions are documented and communicated cross-functionally.
- BS in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent with 4 years of program management experience, or Master's degree with 2 years of relevant program management experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and programs.
- Experience in operations, throughout the product life cycle from Concept to EOL
- Experience partnering and leading geographically dispersed and/or ad-hoc teams. Experience working in multiple geographic locations
- Facilitate agreement among partners with different interests
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
- Inspired to create new processes
- Critical skills include execution, initiative, conflict resolution, collaboration, building ownership and commitment, establishing a direction, a drive for change, and gaining organization support.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- [Natick Zone] Program Manager (P3):
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!