Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
US - Remote
Who We Are:
With the rising cost of food and the challenges faced by our supply chain, Flashfood has become a staple in many North American families. At Flashfood, we are on a mission to reduce the environmental impact of food waste and provide our communities with easier access to healthy, affordable food. We are tackling this gigantic problem with a diverse team of people from all different walks of life.
When food gets thrown out, most times it ends up in a landfill and gets covered by other garbage, rotting and producing methane gas. Flashfood partners with grocery chains to allow them to sell surplus food through the Flashfood app at significant discounts for its users while reducing store-level food waste.
We take great pride in our accomplishments and are honored to be recognized as one of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023, ranking #1 in the Social Good Category. This acknowledgment reaffirms our commitment to driving positive change in the industry. Flashfood has also been designated as a Great Place to Work and our team is growing! As we continue to grow, we are focused on fostering a culture of inclusion, where every individual feels valued, respected, and empowered to thrive. Our current team is over 51% women, and we’re proud to say over 47% female representation within leadership positions.
Who You Are:
A data-driven growth marketer looking to propel your career with a company on a mission to feed families not landfills. You will succeed in this role if the thought of wearing many hats invigorates you and you love building from the ground up.
What You Will Do
- Own our growth marketing function (SEM, paid social, mobile ad networks) and partner with vendors to deliver revenue and retention.
- Develop ad content strategy and brief design teams.
- Develop and evolve the overall conversion optimization strategy, including identifying key areas for improvement, setting testing priorities, and defining the roadmap for ongoing A/B testing.
- Provide strategic, audience-centric recommendations for improving flow performance that considers channel goals.
- Utilize analytics tools and platforms to monitor ad and app performance and uncover insights to drive strategy.
- Partner closely with product and data colleagues to ensure accurate capture and ingestion of data for lead generation and outreach initiatives.
- Partner with engineering colleagues to align app functionality and optimization efforts with marketing and advertising plans to ensure consistent messaging, seamless user experience, and optimized conversion funnels across all customer touchpoints.
Skills We’re Seeking
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4-6 years of working experience in the growth or mobile app industry. Mobile app marketplace experience is preferred.
- Great communicator & collaborative team player. Flourishes in a culturally diverse work environment.
- Comfortable navigating dynamic organization structures & aligning objectives with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Appsflyer, Tableau, Daasity or Triple Whale, Indicative is preferred.
- Analytical, data sensitive & goal-driven. Comfortable with setting ambitious targets, analyzing the status quo, planning a course of action, executing rapid trial & error iterations and constantly improving.
- Competitive base salary
- Company-wide performance bonus
- Ownership via option grants
- Casual and remote-friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Extra long weekends April to September
- Maternity & Parental Leave Top Up Plan
- Professional development opportunities - $2,000/year
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Monthly Flashfood credits
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience Flashfood is looking for, apply. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
Flashfood is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Please advise should you need any accommodation throughout the recruitment process. All your information will be treated confidentially.