The Project Management Office (PMO) Project Manager plays a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating the design, development, and production of products for Footprint's customers.
Reporting to the VP, PMO, this position is responsible for managing Footprint’s contracted and non-food product development, establishing, and maintaining standard processes, managing customer communications, and coordinating with various teams to ensure the successful execution of product timelines. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage project resources, and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
· Ensure adherence to standardized processes for tracking and reporting product schedules, factory readiness for transfers, and timelines for product launches.
· Facilitate regular project meetings, providing updates, and obtaining feedback.
· Serve as the main point of contact for customer communications related to product timelines, including samples, customer milestones, and product launch schedules.
· Coordinate customer trials, engaging the technical team for addressing issues and responding to technical product development questions and concerns.
· Effectively communicate project status, milestones, and issues to stakeholders at all levels, facilitate regular project meetings for updates and feedback, and establish strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders including engineering, technical, supply chain, transfer factory, and executive leadership.
· Identify, assess, and proactively manage project risks, including the development of mitigation and contingency plans, as well as conducting regular risk assessments to adjust project plans accordingly.
· Help establish and manage contracted manufacture relationships and be the key go between with supplier and internal teams.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of PMO processes and methodologies by staying abreast of industry best practices and incorporating them into project management processes.
· Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or directed by manager.