Service 1st Financial
Service 1st Financial provides worry-free solutions for home comfort system replacements through its Premier Program™ which covers heating, cooling, plumbing, indoor air quality needs and more, at a low monthly cost. The Premier Program™ eliminates unexpected and expensive repairs and provides complete peace of mind to homeowners. Service 1st Financial works with a network of Premier Program™ authorized contractors who offer the latest energy-efficient equipment, annual maintenance, no-charge service, and repairs.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Collections Specialist located in Bethesda, MD. The Collections Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day tasks such as debt collection, cash collection, communication with customers, customer service, and maintaining accurate records. They will make outbound phone calls, send emails and letters to customers who are past due.
- Experience in debt collection and cash collection
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate payment plans
- Customer service skills to handle inquiries and complaints
- Basic finance knowledge to understand customer accounts and payment histories
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Experience in the home services or financial services industry is a plus
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field