Head of Marketing Central Europe (m/f/d)
About the role and us
Are you ready to drive growth and innovation in the heart of Europe's energy landscape? As the Head of Marketing Central Europe (m/f/d) at tado°, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to revolutionize home energy management. Reporting directly to the senior management, your mission is to fuel our growth across key European markets and develop compelling propositions that seamlessly integrate our hardware, software, and energy offerings.
- Lead and manage the marketing team across our European markets, including DACH, the UK, Benelux, and more.
- Drive significant growth in the P&L statement for all regions.
- Champion proposition-based thinking across our product portfolio, with a focus on energy management solutions encompassing hardware, app services, and energy tariffs.
- Oversee Brand Marketing and Performance Marketing initiatives, shaping and strengthening our market presence and market reach.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in B2C strategic and operational marketing.
- Proven ability to design and execute full-funnel marketing campaigns, with a strong emphasis on proposition development.
- Previous experience in an ideally recurring revenue industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing marketing operations across multiple countries.
- Strong commercial mindset with a track record of driving revenue growth.
- Highly analytical with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Proficiency in building and leading high-performing marketing teams.
- A well-established agency network for collaboration.
- Fluent in either German, English, or both.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your schedule.
- Remote-friendly work environment, within Germany and temporarily working from abroad within the EU.
- 30 days vacation and a gym/wellness subsidy (EGYM) to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- A dedicated coaching budget to foster your personal and professional development.
- Tech for good: Working with an international, diverse and experienced team of professionals to reduce carbon emissions.
Join tado°, where innovation meets energy management, and together, we'll shape a more sustainable future!
tado° is an equal opportunity employer and we are striving for a diverse workforce. Thus, we recruit talented individuals based solely on their competencies and skills, without any regard to their race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, religion, belief, disability, or age.