Senior Manager, Bioactives Product Marketing
BRAND AND STRATEGY MARKET EXECUTION
- Create B2B marketing campaigns to build customer awareness and demand in Brightseed’s growing bioactive portfolio as new products launch.
- Execute outbound ingredient marketing activities for Brightseed’s portfolio of bioactive ingredients, including using traditional media, digital media, email, and more.
- Lead Brightseed’s trade show program; identify key events and lead end-end activation of the Brightseed brand pre-show, onsite, and post-show.
- Develop and launch ingredient demo products to showcase Brightseed’s bioactive ingredients.
- Identify key product and brand assets required and lead the development and implementation among internal teams, external partners, and customers.
- Partner closely with Leadership, Product, Communications, and Scientific/Medical Affairs teams to review and align on plans, assets, and messaging.
- Determine key success metrics and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives in generating qualified leads, conversion, and overall value to sales; manage metrics using Hubspot CRM.
SALES TEAM ENABLEMENT
- Work with sales to ensure marketing campaigns and tactics align with sales strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive portfolio of sales-marketing collateral (e.g., presentations, one-pagers, case studies, etc.) in collaboration with Sales and Product teams.
- Support bioactive ingredient Sales team on an ongoing basis to develop customer collateral, presentation materials, and talking points for key sales moments and meetings.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of marketing experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience of in-house B2B health ingredient marketing; previous marketing experience required with B2B food & beverage health ingredient companies
- Deep understanding of consumer trends in multiple industries, focused on nutrition, health and science
- Seeks out and incorporates customer and competitive insights to inform actions
- Proven track record of sales-generating marketing results; deep understanding of sales lifecycle and marketing to sales funnel
- Self-starter and strategic, creative thinker with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Willingness to staff trade shows and travel based on marketing plan
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, able to influence across the organization
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.