- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape to identify new product opportunities.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the organization's overall strategy and goals.
- Strong ability to negotiate product tradeoffs, product positioning and craft end user messaging. Communicate product vision and strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer support teams to develop and execute successful product launches. Serve as a brand ambassador for Burro.
- Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success and gather user feedback and usage to identify areas of improvement
- Oversee creation and maintenance of product documentation, training materials, and release notes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management or a related role having led product development lifecycle from concept to launch
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Competitive salary and benefits package (medical/dental/vision)
- Early-Stage Equity
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave