Franchise Sales Director
We are seeking a Franchise Sales Director to join our team. The Director will work to advance Common Energy’s reach and impact by engaging franchisees across the country. The Director rely on their experience and expertise in franchise sales to convert relationships into revenue. They’ll work with our Leadership Team and Sales team to set ambitious franchise sales goals. They’ll deliver by prospecting, cultivating relationships, and converting these to sales. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned franchise sales professional with a network they can easily tap; they are hungry, persuasive, and want to make an impact.
The Franchise Sales Director will report to the incoming Senior Vice President Growth, working closely with other members of our front-end sales team. This is a full-time staff role ideally based in NYC starting as soon as possible. Some travel may be required.Responsibilities
- Own franchise sales from start to finish, including prospect research, relationship cultivation, and ultimately conversion to achieve ambitious franchise goals
- In collaboration with the leadership team and sales team, set quarterly and annual franchise sales goals
- Prepare regular reports summarizing the status of accounts and projected sales forecasts
- Partner with our operations team to achieve sales and impact goals, and improve sales funnel effectiveness
- Leverage tools, systems, and resources to support prospects and new franchisees on application process
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of franchise sales experience
- Existing and broad network of franchise owners across the US, with geographical focus on Delaware or Illinois
- Capable of engaging and influencing people into reaching a buying decision
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of sales and negotiation success
- Knowledge of franchise legal parameters, including FDD guidelines and franchise agreements
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Outstanding strategic planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in business strategy, energy efficiency, and sustainability
- Ability to collaborate as a part of team, as well as to work independently
- Able to travel as needed
Common Energy is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Common Energy welcomes applicants from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be considered, please submit a resume and a cover letter that describes why you believe you would be a great candidate for Common Energy and this role.