Director of Performance Marketing
- Develop and execute performance-based marketing strategies across various channels, including e-commerce and retail brick-and-mortar, that drive revenue growth and customer acquisition using a variety of performance marketing tactics
- Develop and implement a data-driven approach to marketing, leveraging analytics and insights to inform strategy and execution
- Optimize campaigns to improve conversion rates, increase customer acquisition, and drive revenue growth both online and offline using a variety of performance marketing tactics
- Analyze and report on campaign performance metrics, including return on investment, customer acquisition cost, and conversion rates for both e-commerce and retail brick-and-mortar channels using a variety of performance marketing tools and platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement marketing strategies that align with business objectives and drive revenue growth for both online and offline channels using a variety of performance marketing tactics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing for e-commerce and retail brick-and-mortar, and recommend new strategies and tactics to improve campaign performance
- Manage relationships with external partners, including media buying agencies and direct mail vendors for both online and offline channels
- Manage and mentor a team of performance marketers to ensure successful execution of marketing strategies using a variety of performance marketing tactics
Hungry To Change the World - We are driven to create a world-changing social enterprise, and to pursue our mission for a more just and healthy world. We are not satisfied with “business as usual,” and are willing to take chances to create a new paradigm of business.
Purpose and Pride in Service - We care deeply about all our customers across all channels and take care to understand and anticipate their needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers as well as those we serve internally, our coworkers, offering hospitality and delicious food everywhere we go.
Elevate Everyday - Each of us is responsible for coming to the table with solutions, which requires us to be honest and speak up about ways we can be better. In everything we do, we get better every day by taking small and large steps to continuously improve.
Lead with Humility - Each of us leads in our own job and in our own way. We believe leadership requires listening, understanding, and putting yourself in others' shoes before taking action.
Solve For All - We are a people centered organization focused on finding the solution that benefits our customers, our employees, and our company. Because we all win when we win together.
Welcome Everyone to the Table - We are a stronger, more innovative company because of our diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. All our voices are needed to be the best we can be
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a focus on a variety of performance marketing tactics for e-commerce and retail brick-and-mortar channels
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable insights for both online and offline channels using a variety of performance marketing tools and platforms
- Experience with SEM, paid social, affiliate/referral, lifecycle, native, video, influencer marketing, retargeting/remarketing and direct mail.
- Strong understanding and ability to calculate critical metrics such as CAC, ROAS and LTV
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful performance-based marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and customer acquisition for e-commerce and retail brick-and-mortar channels using a variety of performance marketing tactics
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with the ability to manage and mentor a team/agency of performance marketers, manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, and deliver on tight deadlines for both online and offline channels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external partners for both online and offline channels
- Free delicious Everytable meals during your shift
- 20% off all meals + delivery subscription service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-Sponsored Best in Class Benefits ** (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance) *
- 401(k) program *
- Paid Parental Leave *
- Fitness/Wellness Program *
- Voluntary Accident/Critical Illness/Hospital Indemnity Insurance*
- Dependent FSA *
- Transit + Parking Benefits *
- Pet Insurance *
- Culture of feedback and coaching (bi-annual performance appraisals)
- Social Equity Franchise Program – a unique opportunity to own your own Everytable retail storefront after training in Everytable University!
- Pay it Forward Program
- Flexible working environment (depending on role requirements)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time