Facilities Systems Analyst
The primary responsibilities of the Facilities Systems Analyst will be to coordinate the work of technicians in support of repair and upkeep of equipment and machinery while ensuring employee safety, efficient operations, and minimal equipment downtime. The Facilities Systems Analyst will collaborate with cross functional partners to support work-flow management of our critical business systems that maximize team efficiency. The Facilities Systems Analyst will also partner with our Procurement and Logistics teams to define, create, and optimize inventory models and processes for precision and scalability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the work-flow management of service requests, maintenance of the CMMS, supporting engineers and technicians, daily administration of work, and routine system audits.
- Perform data entry and service call management in CMMS system, including receiving work requests, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing reports from the system, when requested.
- Create job plans for maintenance work orders that include craft skills, parts, tools, equipment, information, permits, and equipment expertise.
- Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities team and support site activities as needed.
- Analyze complex business problems and identify ways to solve them with technology, focusing on strategic tools.
- Communicate effectively and work cross-functionally in our matrixed environment to engage resources as needed to complete requests and projects.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in our business processes, helping with process documentation and diagramming, and identifying opportunities to make processes and systems more efficient and scalable, delivering additional business value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and document spare parts for various products.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date spare parts lists, facilitating easy access and retrieval.
- Analyze data to calculate the demand for spare parts, streamlining our inventory management.
- Proactive communication with suppliers to track purchase orders and delivery dates.
- Liaision with different departments to address their needs and resolve any issues that arise.
- High school diploma and/or GED with a minimum of 5+ years direct industry experience; OR Associate degree in engineering technology or similar with 2+ years of direct industry experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management.
- Proficiency in handling and analyzing large datasets, making data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated project management skills associated with delivering project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Excellent verbal communications skills and a demonstrated dedication to quality and accuracy.
- Works as part of the team, communicates well with personnel at all organizational levels in a professional manner, and maintains a respectful work environment.
- Knowledge of plant safety, environment, and good manufacturing practices.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Requires walking, ability to climb stairs, stoop, kneel, reach above shoulder heights and below waist throughout the day.
- The position may occasionally work off hours, on weekends, or on holidays as business demands require.
- Medical and Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Care
- Basic Term Life and Accidentals Insurance
- Voluntary Life
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan