Mill is all about answering a simple question: how can we prevent waste? Less waste can save time, money, energy, maybe even our planet. And there’s no better place to start than food. Food waste is one of the most solvable climate problems facing us today. Plus, our trash really stinks. It’s gross, heavy, and our least favorite chore. At Mill we are striving to build a better environment for all, as we take on climate and kitchen change.
Mill is seeking a high-energy, fast-paced Lifecycle Marketer to help build out our engagement & acquisition infrastructure. As a lifecycle marketer, you will own the campaign strategy, creative plans and roadmap for email, push, SMS, and in-app channels to build and manage a robust lifecycle marketing program. You will also develop and implement strategies aimed at boosting paid member conversion, increasing engagement and retention, reviving churned users, and generating referrals.
What you’ll do:
Strategy & Analysis
- Set campaign strategy, measurable KPIs, and reporting metrics for various lifecycle channels.
- Design, execute, and analyze A/B and multivariate tests aimed at driving new member growth and improving existing member engagement.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing teams to create seamless onboarding flows, transactional emails, and other essential Lifecycle programs.
- Champion the adoption of new technologies within the martech stack that align with lifecycle objectives. Develop the necessary marketing requirements documents to onboard new software and systems to support the success of our Lifecycle program.
- Collaborate with the Product team to identify and scope out the required email, SMS, and push notifications to support new product launches and ongoing initiatives.
- Partner with Product to deliver on our overarching customer communications roadmap, ensuring a unified and high-quality experience across both product and marketing touchpoints.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 7 years of experience in email marketing or lifecycle marketing
- Proven experience in leading work, teams and managing cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of ESPs and martech stack technologies
The estimated base salary range for this position is $120k to $165k, which does not include the value of benefits or a potential equity grant. A wide range of factors are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets, market conditions, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and business and organizational needs. At Mill, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role.
For your awareness, we have been requiring that all employees and visitors who come into our offices verify that they are fully vaccinated with respect to COVID-19. Of course we are open to discussing accommodations where legally required, such as for medical or religious reasons. If you need to discuss accommodations or better understand this requirement, please let me know. Otherwise, please prepare to provide verification of your vaccination.