Customer Enablement Specialist, Agronomy
This role is able to be performed remotely from the greater Des Moines, IA or St Louis, MO areas, or in office from Ames, IA. Remote-based employees will frequently meet locally and in-person with team members located in their geography.
Job Purpose: Responsible and accountable for driving customer sales, enablement, adoption and success with Trace Genomics product offerings for all assigned customer accounts. Provide customers with the resources they need to achieve the desired results from using Trace products and offerings. Deliver customers with an optimal experience, including assisting with customer inquiries, training and project management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly engage with your assigned customer accounts, owning accounts from onboarding through results delivery building strong relationships to ensure successful project results.
- Become an expert in the TraceView portal, varying customer personas and use cases.
- Focus on helping the customer expand their business by onboarding and training how to leverage Trace Genomics product offerings and insights.
- Provide critical upfront pre-sales operational engagement to ensure customer expectations are aligned and operational processes are sufficient.
- Partner with Trace Commercial Sales to gather feedback, identify user adoption trends and prioritize input from the field into product enhancement recommendations.
- Manage customer relationships to gain understanding of their business needs.
- Identify key influencers within the customer locations and develop and execute an action plan to achieve sales targets.
- Identify innovative solutions that support the accounts products and services, leading to improved customer satisfaction.
- Generate and develop reports from a CRM, business intelligence systems or Excel that can be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive success of Trace product offerings through building strong relationships with key customers, research partners and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for providing customer status updates to Senior Leadership.
- Collect and provide feedback into the organization related to the customer experience, operational process, successes and opportunities.
- Education: BS in Business, Agriculture, Precision Ag or related field (either in process or completed)
- Agronomic or Precision Ag industry knowledge preferred & experience helpful
- Experience tracking daily interactions in a customer relationship management (CRM) system, preferably Salesforce
- Business Intelligence Systems experience, preferably with Tableau, but Power BI (MS) or Micro Strategies acceptable
- Excellent Communications, presentation, planning and execution skills
- Strong analytical skills: understand and summarize data in a comprehensive manner
Key Personal Attributes
- Committed to our core values: Customer-Driven, Scientific Integrity, Creative Problem Solving, Diversity & Inclusion, and Fearless Determination
Please note there is no relocation allowance or visa sponsorship available for this position.